Our Effluent treatment Plants provide effective solutions to effluent odor control, BOD reduction, aeration, clarification, phosphorous and nitrogen removal and more. Our process experts work with the design team to learn the various factors that contribute to a plant’s design, including effluent requirements, land availability, energy, labor and disposal costs.
We then apply our extensive process knowledge and product expertise, analyzing the efficiency of each process, their interaction with other components, while optimizing the overall efficiency of the entire system from start to finish.
Advantage of technology
- Totally integrated zero discharge system.
- By Product is marketable commodity in most of the cases.
- Complete use of condensate water.
- Compact plant requires very less space.
- No Scaling & Froth formation in evaporator.
- User friendly plant.
Zero Liquid Discharge Effluent Treatment Solution for :
- Textile Industries
- Pharma Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Paper Industries
- Tannery Industries
- Dye & Dye Intermediaries
- Edible Oil Refineries
- Electroplating Industries
Key Features :
- Fully Customized Designed System.
- Highest Steam Economy.
- Lowest Operation & Maintenance Cost.
- Operator Friendly
- Easily Upgradeable.
- Applicable for CDM Benefit.
- Technology approved by CPCB. ( Central Pollution Control Board).