Power Plant Engineering, Construction and Maintenance
Sieger Project Services designs, builds, and maintains power plants using a variety of fuel sources, including coal, gas, oil, nuclear, and wind. Our experts understand the complex compliance requirements for bringing new power plant construction on line and meeting clean-air mandates. Our execution excellence and proven expertise ensure that our client’s projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Our staff includes engineers and scientists who have spent their careers executing power plant engineering and power plant construction projects. Whether building a 1,230-megawatt power project on a remote island in Indonesia or providing environmental compliance solutions to meet government regulations, We have the global reach and expertise to execute challenging and complex power projects, large or small.
OUR CONSTRUCTION AND ERECTION CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Survey and soil investigation
- Site development works – levelling and grading, compound wall and fencing, roads and drains, railway sidings, ash ponds, green belt and landscaping
- Complete civil and structural works for power plant including piling, equipment foundations, powerhouse building, plant and non-plant buildings, township and facilities
- River/seawater intake works, CW system, plant reservoirs and pump-houses
- Erection of SG, TG, GTG, HRSG and all other main equipment and Balance of Plant (BOP) equipment
- Piping and ducting – fabrication and erection, including all protective coating and refractory insulation
- Electrical and instrumentation works
- EHV switchyard and transmission lines
- Port clearances, inland transportation, store management and other related works.
Power Plant Erection Services (ETC)
- Steam Generators (Boiler)
- Turbine Generators ( TG )
- Balance of Plants ( BOP )
- Fabrication and Erection of Structures
- Renewable Energy – Hydro, Wind and Solar
- Gas Turbine
- Captive Power Plants
- Civil & Structural